Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013, It's a Wrap!


Wrapping 2013 up with some of my looks throughout the year. I'm eager and ecstatic to see what 2014 will bring. Since I am in esthetic school at the time being, I am changing the dynamic of my blog and will be gearing it towards holistic beauty and fashion, both areas really go hand in hand. Last but not least, thank you to all my readers and friends! Suggestions, questions, comments please feel free to drop me something. I would love to hear from you guys!  A BIG XOXO


Till my next post!
ArriveInStyle

A huge thank you to Irusianaphotography and 3HStuidoInc for taking my photos! If you are in the New York or Tampa area please check them out for all of your photography needs.
















 











"Fashion fade, style is eternal"
"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and 
not giving a damn"

No comments:

Post a Comment