Sunday, June 23, 2013

Black Dagger

Since starting these blog posts, I've noticed that I have a lot of black dresses in my closet and not enough colored ones. But what can I say, black is my safe color.
This dress is from my all time favorite store, T.J.Maxx. At a quick glance, I wasn't too fond of the bottom because of the ballerina-esque look. But once I tried it on, there was no hesitation and I had to have it!  I like how the top and bottom balance each other out exposing just the right amount of skin and sultriness.








Dress: T.J.Maxx
Bag: BCBG
Shoes: Dillards
Bracelet: Forever 21

"Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy-but mysterious. But above all black says this: " I don't bother you- don't bother me"." - Yohji Yamamoto

No comments:

Post a Comment