Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Subway meet City



A friend of mine recently came back in the states to visit from Med School. We decided to seize the opportunity to catch up and do a photo shoot. I've been expressing to him about my fashion blog for a while now, so it was the perfect opportunity for me to get some professional quality pictures before I'll have to resort to my poweshoot camera :(.
We shot here once at the same exact location, four years ago. I can't believe how quickly time flew by. Literally, like a blink of an eye... Well, at least for me but not so for him. Funny how things change but others remain the same, like this location.



I LOVE this look, because it really captures who I am at this moment in my life. I like to look put together but I also like to kick it back too. I think this outfit would be great for those vacations that require A LOT of walking like New York city for instance. I needed a whole new set of feet after my 3 days there.


Here I changed up the look and added platforms just to give it a more feminine and dressed-up look.





 
 I LOVE this scarf, every single thing about it.


Dress: Forever21
Scarf/shoes: H&M
LIpstick: Mac- So Chaud
Bag: T.j.Maxx
Shoes #2 : Steve Madden
Pictures c/o: I|Rusiana Photography

"Your mind is a garden and your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds"


Just a cute quote that I really like and had to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment