Saturday, May 11, 2013

Red Lustre

Hello my fellow readers! I"m back with another post and I absolutely love this dress. I saw a similar style from a famous Vietnamese designer, Nha Khanh and was very drawn to the style of it. It reminds me of a peplum shirt except dress. While at forever 21 I stumbled upon a lot of dresses with the same style and HAD to get a similar version of it. I just love how it flares out at the waist giving that hour glass figure illusion. It's so comfy and effortless to wear, which I'm all for.







Dress: Forever21
Shoes/Bag: T.J. Maxx
Sunglasses: old and I can't remember where
Pictures c/o: I|Rusiana Photography

"Sometimes I"m terrified of my heart; of it's constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts "

No comments:

Post a Comment