Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh So Dainty


I love it when my nails are painted, something about colors on my nails make me feel dainty and happy.


I was getting bored of just wearing a simple color but I'm  also not a fan of nail art and designs.I decided to use some rhinestones and let my imagination take over. I absolutely love the final result, I love how it's different but still maintained that simple and chic look with a touch of umph to it. Exactly what I was going for. Above I am wearing OPI Stranger Tides. It's a dark mint green color. Give it a try! I literally got compliments all day long.

Here, I'm rocking the rhinestone look again but with a different polish and rhinestones. As you can see I'm pretty much obsessed with this look.

Seche Vite, is my all time favorite Top Coat. If you've never tried it before then you're definitely missing out. This top coat makes your nails so much shinier  compared to others. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment