Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Faux Fur

It's been so long since I've blogged and I miss it so much. I made a promise and goal to myself to blog at least once a week. Something about blogging just ease my mind and assure me that everything is going to be alright.


Here I am visiting a boutique and did a quick snap of my OOTD. It was freezing cold and I was walking around all day shopping and exploring the city. My booties were the perfect shoes to be walking and looking fashionable in. I promise to take better pictures of my outfit so it will be more detailed. I regret I don't have any pictures of my shoes! This scarf I bought from H&M that I never got to wear in Florida kept me extremely warm in the freezing cold weather. The day was gloomy so I wanted to wear some color among the black to make my outfit a bit more cheerful, and so I chose this mint dress from Forever 21. Bag is from Tj Max, my all time favorite store to shop at.
 These roses were hung in a bakery shop and instantly gave me an idea that I need to save my flowers so I can do this. Hopefully one day I'll get enough flowers to circle my walls.
 And this sign is a friendly reminder to EAT INTELLIGENTLY because bathing suit season is just around the corner..

Until next week!
-Arriveinstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment